There for you.
From insurance coverage support to questions for a pharmacist, NordiCare® is there to help.
A dedicated case manager.
At the very beginning of your experience with Norditropin® (somatropin) injection, you or your family will be assigned a dedicated Case Manager. This person will be in touch with you right away, and will assist throughout the remainder of your Norditropin® treatment.
Here’s an example of how the process works:
- If you and your doctor choose Norditropin®, your doctor’s staff will submit your information to your NordiCare® Case Manager.
- Your Case Manager will perform a benefits investigation: they’ll check with your insurance company to make sure you’re eligible for coverage.
- Information on your insurance eligibility may be returned to the doctor’s office within 4 hours.
- Your Case Manager will call you to explain NordiCare®, answer your questions, and may discuss JumpStart™ and Patient Assistance Programs. Following the call, you will be emailed a Welcome Packet.
- You’ll receive a Starter Kit in the mail. This contains a pen case, cooler bag, backpack and more.
- If your insurance claim is denied, your Case Manager may be able to help with the appeal process and, for eligible patients, set you up on the JumpStart™ program in the interim.
- If your insurance approves the claim, or if you are set up on JumpStart™, your Case Manager will let you know next steps.
- You’ll receive your first pen and begin therapy.
- At every step, you can access NordiCare.com to:
- Track the progress of your case
- Receive alerts about refills and other required actions
- Access your Case Manager, physician, and pharmacy information
“Our rep…has helped us tremendously through the years with our insurance companies.”Cheryl – Mother of Norditropin® patients, ages 11 & 13
Keeping you going through change.
If you move, or your insurance coverage changes, your Case Manager will work to help keep things going smoothly. If you qualify, he or she may be able to set you up on the JumpStart™ program, which can provide free Norditropin® during these transitional times.
If your financial circumstances change, be sure to call us. Our Case Managers are passionate about making sure your child gets the therapy he or she needs.
Your NordiCare® Case Manager is assigned both to you and your doctor’s office, so he or she will already be used to interacting with your particular health care professional and their staff.
Giving you real-time updates.
Whether you have questions for your Case Manager, want to check the status on a Norditropin® shipment, or need to know how your case is progressing, just go to NordiCare.com. There, you can get real-time updates and alerts, or securely message your Case Manager for a personal response to your question.
You may also call NordiCare® at 1-888-NOVO-444 (1-888-668-6444) between 8 am and 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday–Friday, for information on getting your medication, or if you have questions on insurance coverage, approvals, reimbursement, etc. Plus, we have a pharmacist available to answer questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re here to help.
In-person training, too.
If you’ve gone through the Norditropin® 101 and watched the video about giving an injection, but you’re still a little unsure, your NordiCare® Case Manager can arrange for in-person training at your convenience.